camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HL7/netty4/BodyType: io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:20:22 GMT
On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Walzer, Thomas
<thomas.walzer@integratix.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> camel-2.15.2
>
> I can successfully send to a HL7-Server, however I have troubles accessing the resulting
ACK.
> Unfortunately it is of type UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf and type conversion to string
fails:

> ....On delivery attempt: 2 caught: org.apache.camel.TypeConversionException: Error during
type conversion from type: java.lang.String to the required type: java.lang.String with value
UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(freed) due io.netty.util.IllegalReferenceCountException: refCnt:
0

Sounds like you are doing redelivery and the byte buf is not reset on
redelivery or something so the data stream becomes empty and not
convertable to a string type. A bit like when you are not using stream
caching
http://camel.apache.org/why-is-my-message-body-empty.html

--
Claus Ibsen