camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: FTP concurent file downloads
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 09:12:58 GMT

Ah its only when you use ftp in a route with from, that you cannot do
this concurrently. But if you use pollEnrich and already uses parallel
threads for this, then each thread can download a file. Though mind
that you will still have the "challenge" if you try to download the
same file by multiple threads. So you may need to find a way to be
sure each thread download their unique file.