camel-users mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject Re: HL7/netty4/BodyType: io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 11:23:14 GMT
I tried <convertBodyTo type=„java.lang.String“>. If I try that:
...invalidpayloadexception: no body available of type: java.lang.String but has value: UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf(freed)
of type: io.netty.buffer.UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf on...

I am sorry, logging does and did not really work. I had many headers that looked like the
body. The body is of type UnpooledUnsafeDirectByteBuf. It does not show with the log-component.
And it does not show using the log eip.

Cheers, Thomas.