camel-users mailing list archives

From Naruda <nevin2...@gmail.com>
Subject Handling inflight messages during shutdown
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 13:31:39 GMT
Hi,

I currently have Camel setup with a dead letter channels for each of my
queues and a redelivery policy  that retires 3 times once every 15 minutes.

The problem I'm having is that if I shutdown the Camel context I lose those
inflight messages, unless I specify a large graceful shutdown period.

Is there anyway to tell to put inlfight messages onto the dead letter during
a shutdown or back on the original queue?

Thanks