camel-users mailing list archives

From maridob <maria.dobrow...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to integrate/call teradata db in Apache Camel?
Date Sun, 24 Jan 2016 00:24:00 GMT
I am fairly new to ApacheCamel and I am trying to integrate a TeraData DB
call to our database and I cannot figure out the below error message. In
addition, I am running this in fuse.

2016-01-22 16:17:36,725 [Blueprint Extender: 1] ERROR
org.apache.aries.blueprint.container.BlueprintContainerImpl - Unable to
start blueprint container for bundle fuse-maria-bundle
org.osgi.service.blueprint.container.ComponentDefinitionException: Unable to
find property descriptor URL on class com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver

What I have done so far is added the below in my blueprint.xml

  <bean id="teradata" class="com.teradata.jdbc.TeraDriver">
        <property name="URL" value="jdbc:teradata://[inser database
connection]"  />
        <property name="user" value="myuser" />
        <property name="password" value="mypassword" />
    </bean>

I have this in my pom.xml

  <dependency>
    <groupId>com.teradata.jdbc</groupId>
    <artifactId>terajdbc4</artifactId>
    <version>15.10.00.14</version>
  </dependency>
  <dependency>
    <groupId>com.teradata.jdbc</groupId>
    <artifactId>tdgssconfig</artifactId>
    <version>15.10.00.14</version>
  </dependency>

...and followed the instruction from this  link
<https://forums.teradata.com/forum/general/pom-file-for-maven-project>
where I downloaded the driver from teradata.com.

In my route, I have the below code.

 @Override
        from("timer://testtimer?period=1000000")
                .enrich("sql:select count(*) from
table1?dataSource=#teradata")
                .log("Processing ${body}");
}