camel-users mailing list archives

From zappee <>
Subject Re: camel in EE container
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2016 14:21:40 GMT
Thank you for the question. It is not necessary to use spring but it would be
great. If there is a simply way to use camel + spring together in EE
container than I prefer to use them together because:

(1) I want to read values from property files and use @Value annotation
seems a good candidate for that. Of course I can create a class to read
property file but I want to focus on the business classes.

(2) I do not want to add manually my new route classes to the camel context.
I am so lazzy and I am sure that I will forget this step after a while.
(3) It would be fine if I can use spring beans but as you pointed out to
this it is not necessary.

(4) Spring is so fancy and maybe in the future I want to use some other
spring function(s).

I know that my 4th point is so weak so just omit it :-)
Could you explain me what is the problem with this concept? Why does my use
case hard for wildfly came and spring? What  is wrong with this concept?

Is there any best practice to add dynamically my classes with routes to the
camel context without spring?