camel-users mailing list archives

From Ranx <brad.john...@mediadriver.com>
Subject Re: Proxy BeanInvocations turning into first-class payloads?
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2016 21:26:58 GMT
I noted that this was closed as "not a problem".  I think it is a serious
glitch when the framework isn't respecting something as fundamental as the
contract specified by the interface.

I'm putting in a Fuse installation for clients right now and showing a bunch
of seasoned Java developers how to use Camel and the framework.  To explain
to them that they can't count on the interface acting the way it is expected
to is problematic at best.