camel-users mailing list archives

From Jaishankar <jayashankar....@wipro.com>
Subject Cannot find resource - when executing Runnable Jar which has xquery and xslt transformations
Date Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:19:04 GMT
Hi All,

Simple Route Defined :
from("direct:transformToHTML").routeId("transformToHTMLRoute")
	.convertBodyTo(org.w3c.dom.Document.class)
*	.to("xquery:xquery/xmlTohtml.xq")*
	.to("log:XMLtoHTMLProcessedData?showBody=true")
	.setHeader("CamelFileName", constant("report.html"))
	.to("file:D:/RedKnee_Repo/Workplace-files/SoapUI-Report/doneFiles")
	.end()
;

While executing jar with the below command I am getting
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Cannot find resource: xquery/xmlTohtml.xq in
classpath for URI: xquery/xmlTohtml.xq

java -jar CI-Report.jar

I tried with even xslt eg: .to("xslt:xsl/xmlTohtml.xsl") with this changes
also getting same error

Dependency details :
camel-core - 2.16.1
camel-saxon - 2.16.1
camel-spring - 2.16.1

JKD - 1.7

please help me in resolving this problem.