camel-users mailing list archives

From jspyeatt <john.pye...@singlewire.com>
Subject If mqtt route cannot connect to broker, shutting down entire context
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2016 17:54:03 GMT
I am using camel 2.15 and am seeing the following:

I've defined an mqtt route as follows:

mqtt:UnittestInputSecure?host=ssl://172.30.228.23:8883&userName=fred&password=derf&subscribeTopicNames=SecureUnitTestTopic

When the mqtt broker is down at 172.30.228.23 and I try to start up my
application, the ssl connection times out and the entire camel context
executes the DefaultShutdownStrategy.

I start several other routes with no ability to connect to the endpoint and
they don't do this.

Is there a simple way I can address this?

If not, what class would I have to extend to prevent the timeout from
shutting down the entire context?