camel-users mailing list archives

From Greg Autric <>
Subject Re: calling a spring bean inside an OSGI based project
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 16:35:59 GMT
hi Meissa,

Blueprint configuration uses "almost" the same syntax and behavior than Spring XML.
IMHO, I dislike use a mix of spring conf and blueprint conf.
Your spring configuration should work w/ few modifications into your blueprint [1].

an other useful link :

Greg AUTRIC
JBoss Middleware Consultant

email   : gautric __at__ redhat __dot__ com
twitter : @gautric_io

Red Hat Global Services
Red Hat France SARL                sit:
Le Linea, 1 rue du General Leclerc, 92047 Paris La Défense Cedex
Sent from webmail

----- Mail original -----
De: "Meissa Sakho" <>
Envoyé: Mardi 22 Décembre 2015 12:37:29
Objet: calling a spring bean inside an OSGI based project

Hi all,
I have created a restfull web service based on apache cxf with camel.
My endpoint is defined inside my blueprint configuration file like below:

<jaxrs:server id="bwService" address="/booking">

            <ref component-id="bookingService"/>

           <bean class=

          <cxf:logging />

     <bean id="bookingService" class="com.mycompany.BookingService"/>

I would like to Inject the Spring JdbcTemplate that I've defined in my
Spring configuration file to my BookingService business class.

My question is :

How can I a load and inject a Spring bean inside a OSGI based Bean?

Thank you in advance,

View raw message