camel-users mailing list archives

From Vero Kato <vero.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject extracting HTTP query key values with Camel Rest and Jetty
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 10:03:28 GMT
hi, I'm using Apache Camel with Camel REST and Camel Jetty.

I don't have any problems when we expose our Rest API like this:
localhost:8080/rest/OurService/Value1/Value2

but I can't understand how I can extract data from this URL

localhost:8080/rest/OurService?key1=Value1&ke2=Value2

i.e. I need something like this, but can't make it work:

rest("/rest/OurService/").description("Our Service Description")
                 .produces("application/json")
.outType(LocalNetpositionQueryService.class)

 .to("bean:ourLocalService?method=retrieveData(${header.key1},
${header.key2})");

Can you please suggest how to extract nicely with Camel Rest + Camel Jetty
http query string key-value pairs?

Thanks.
Vero