camel-users mailing list archives

From Vero Kato <vero.ka...@gmail.com>
Subject URL space handling with Camel Rest and Jetty APIs
Date Sun, 06 Dec 2015 10:32:07 GMT
hi, in our Camel REST/Jetty service we can have spaces, for example:

localhost:8080/rest/ourSerivce/Curren Time/

when we get "/Current Time/" string, it has %20 weird URL characters and we
want to have spaces instead.

we get it like this

rest("/rest/ourSerivce/")
                 .produces("application/json")
                 .get("/{Parameter1}").outType(OurOutput.class)
                 .to("ourSerivce?method=getSomething(${Parameter1}");

how we can nicely get ${Parameter1} converted to normal string with spaces
with Camel Rest/Camel Jetty?

thanks,
Vero