camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically created CamelContext not visible in fuse console
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2015 16:32:14 GMT
Yeah that's the guy that triggers some osgi code that enlist the camel
context in the osgi service registry at that bundle, which is what the
karaf camel command uses.

See also how camel-scr does some stuff as it does also manually do
some osgi initialization
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-scr/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/scr/AbstractCamelRunner.java