camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-elasticsearch: use of client.transport.sniff
Date Sat, 05 Dec 2015 14:16:14 GMT
On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 6:01 AM, Randy Bowen <rbowen@truecar.com> wrote:

> As of version 2.16.0, the camel-elasticsearch component appears to hard-code the configuration
of the client.transport.sniff parameter for the TransportClient to “true”.  This causes
transport connections to fail in our network configuration where the ElasticSearch cluster
has separately dedicated client, data, and master nodes, and only the client nodes are accessible
to clients.  I have confirmed that setting this value to “false” makes the component behave
properly.

> Would it be possible to make this setting configurable?

Yeah that would be a good idea. You are welcome to log a JIRA and if
possible work on a patch / PR.
http://camel.apache.org/contributing

--
Claus Ibsen