camel-users mailing list archives

From Aki Yoshida <elak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-servlet is no-longer working in 2.16.1 (works in 2.15.3 and 2.16.0)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 16:48:47 GMT
There was some change introduced by CAMEL-9263 and there was a bug
that calculated the wrong path in some cases.
But this bug shouldn't affect normal servlet scenarios. So, I don't
know why your scenario that runs with 2.16.0 is not running with
2.16.1.
You may try 2.16.2-SNAPSHOT to see if your scenario runs with that
version, as this version corrects the mentioned bug.

In other cases, we need to see if there are any error logs indicating
why the endpoint is not starting.