camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software Infrastructure)" <kasim.s...@ibtech.com.tr>
Subject FTP Connection Pooling in camel
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:17:14 GMT
Hi,

I want to limit the total number of connections to a ftp server. For this I want to implement
a connection pool for the ftp component which will be used in both consumer and producer mode
by camel. My question is should I write it on my own, or is it possible with configurations
? I checked documentation but can not find something related pooling.

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>

[https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=14.12.201514:1700]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=14.12.201514:1700>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.