camel-users mailing list archives

From Mary Cochran <>
Subject Re: suppress error from Camel Route on slave
Date Tue, 29 Dec 2015 16:25:01 GMT
You can always use an Exception Handler to catch the exception.  Then just set handled to true.
 The only issue here is that it would catch other IOExceptions as well.  You could do something
similar to this to avoid catching all of those exceptions:

     .when({get the exception text here}.equals("Broker named
'localhost' does not exist")

Another option depending on how large this part of your route is would be to use a try/catch
and just continue on the catch.

Mary Cochran
Red Hat Consulting
Email: | c: 419-543-0531 |

----- Original Message -----
From: "mtod09" <>
Sent: Monday, December 28, 2015 6:27:04 PM
Subject: suppress error from Camel Route on slave

I'm running ActiveMQ 5.13 on a leveldb cluster.
My ActiveMQ.xml config contains a Camel route in an include file.

        <import resource="ESBRoute1.xml"/>

I route xml from one queue to a topic but when slave is in standby mode I
keep getting this error :

INFO   | jvm 1    | 2015/12/28 18:10:26 | ERROR | Could not refresh JMS
Connection for destination 'esb.*' - retrying using
FixedBackOff{interval=5000, currentAttempts=181, maxAttempts=unlimited}.
Cause: Could not create Transport. Reason: Broker named
'localhost' does not exist.

Is there a way to suppress this error or Non-Error due to it being a slave?