camel-users mailing list archives

From Vanshul.Chawla <Vanshul.Cha...@target.com>
Subject Camel Avro : Dependency added but still class not found error
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:30:38 GMT
I am doing a basic POC to convert xml to avro format.

Below is the code

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Configures the Camel Context -->

       xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:amq="http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd
       http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core/activemq-core.xsd">
       <dataFormats>
        <avro id="avro" instanceClassName="org.apache.camel.dataformat.avro.Message"/>
    </dataFormats>
    <route>
        <from uri="file:src/Input?noop=true"/>
         <marshal ref="avro"/>
        <to uri="file:src/Output"/>
    </route>
</camelContext>
</beans>

So its just taking an xml from file, transforming to avro and sends to other file.

Dependency I added is

<dependency>
                     <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>
                     <artifactId>camel-avro</artifactId>
                     <version>2.12.0.redhat-610379</version>
                     <!-- use the same version as your Camel core version -->
              </dependency>

When I run the camel context, it says class not found.

When I checked maven jars added in dependencies, I can see this jar is fetched but I don't
see Message class in the schema.

Please let me know what I am missing here.