camel-users mailing list archives

From vlad <vlad.oblam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel onException behavior with Splitter
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:50:06 GMT
Hi Sundar,

I appreciate your answer, but I'm afraid it's not the case.

According to the Apache Camel documentation, "handled" option only defines
if the exception should be propagated out of the current error handler. But
the error handler body still should be executed (in my example - the /<log
message="SOME MESSAGE"/>/ must be executed regardless of the handled value).

As for my example, I suspect that the Splitter's /shareUnitOfWork="true"/
somehow corrupts the exchange and it's not being properly handled in case of
some exception. If you remove this /shareUnitOfWork/ option then the SOME
MESSAGE is being printed regardless of the handled value.