camel-users mailing list archives

From zied123456 <zied.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel CXF - Security (Authentication)
Date Tue, 22 Dec 2015 09:47:04 GMT

I created a webservice with apache camel using CXF component as bellow :

blueprint.xml:

  <bean class="ngtrend.ws.Testws"/>

  <cxf:rsServer id="rsServer" address="http://localhost:9050/route"
    serviceClass="ngtrend.ws.Testws"     />
  <camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
    <route id="timerToLog">
      <from uri="cxfrs://bean://rsServer"/>
      <to uri="bean:ngtrend.ws.HelloBean?method=test(Exchange)"/>
      <log message="${body}"/>
    </route>
  </camelContext>

Testws.java:

public class Testws {
    @GET
    @Path("/test/{id}")
    @Produces("application/xml")
    //@Consumes("text/xml")
    public Integer getAssets(@PathParam("id") int id){
        return null;
    }
}

and I would like to secure it forcing the customer to send ( or enter on a
dialog box if using a browser) login and password (BASIC Http
authentication). How can i make this configuration ?