camel-users mailing list archives

From vlad <>
Subject Camel onException behavior with Splitter
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2015 13:50:52 GMT
I have a strange behavior with the onException block.

If I set handled to false, then the SOME MESSAGE log isn't printed, but if I
change the handled value to true - everything is logged. Could someone
please explain what's happening? As far as I understand the log should be
printed in both cases.

/<camelContext ..>
        <log message="SOME MESSAGE"/>

        <from uri="timer://foo?repeatCount=1"/>

        <to uri="bean:utils?method=setBody"/>

        <split shareUnitOfWork="true" stopOnException="true">

            <to uri="direct:handleSplit"/>

        <from uri="direct:handleSplit"/>
        <throwException ref="myException"/>