camel-users mailing list archives

From nono <>
Subject how to debug child instance remotely on child instance
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 15:48:47 GMT

sorry here is not correct place to post this question
but i did not get reply from jboss forum, i assume maybe camel user is also
camel on jboss fuse. maybe have some hints about this question

I am able to debug root instance on jboss fuse 620
but it seems i could not debug child instance on jboss fuse

what i did is

i just go to <JBOSSFUSE620>/instances/child/bin, put export KARAF_DEBUG=true
entry at <JBOSSFUSE620>/instances/child/bin/karaf file but it doesnot work
how do i debug my bundle on child instance?there are two files under
<JBOSSFUSE620>//instances/child/bin , one is karaf another is start, what
are different? Which file will be called during child instance starting?
Any hints will be more than welcomed.!