camel-users mailing list archives

From SteveR <>
Subject [ENHANCEMENT REQUEST]: camel-netty4 config support for specifying UDP source port
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2015 22:36:00 GMT
I'm currently facing a show-stopping production issue: I'm unable to figure
out how to specify the UDP source port of my choosing for a Camel route that
uses the  camel-netty4 <>   component to
send a UDP datagram.

If anyone has any thoughts/ideas about how I can do this (or hack this) it
would be much appreciated.

For details, see my recent Camel-Users post:  How to specify the UDP source
port with camel-netty4 ?

It would be great if this could be taken under consideration for an upcoming
enhancement.  It looks like the main changes would be in the associated
and possibly made configurable via an addition to the  camel-netty4
<>   options.

For example:

    Thanks, SteveR