camel-users mailing list archives

From Anthony Clegg <a.cl...@servicepower.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Camel-Swagger
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:05:54 GMT
Unfortunately this is completely different from our situation, I have already
looked at this example. We are using JBoss Fuse 2.1 released on the 7th Dec
2015. We are using osgi bundles and only have the camel rest dsl in our
camel context. I want to know how to configure swagger in this environment.
We had this working on our old technology stack where we had a war file and
an application context run through Tomcat. Now we are using bundles wrapped
into jar files placed into the deploy folder of the JBoss fuse karaf
environment.

Thanks for your repsonse.