camel-users mailing list archives

From gbchriste <gary.christe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Route Setup Advice
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2015 18:28:49 GMT
I like the succinctness of this but I think I'll stick with an explicit route
for each messagtype/processor for now.  One of the main goals I'm trying to
achieve is to straighten out and clarify a rather convoluted and
difficult-to-comprehend pile of code created by the contractor that wrote
the original application.  It has taken me literally over a year to get to
the point where I can follow through all the twists and turns that it takes.
So I want my fix to be clear and immediately understandable by the next
person that has to take this over.

As I get further in I may decide to use this more elegant approach but for
now I think having the message type and target processor specified in the
route will help achieve one of my main goal.

Thanks for the input!