camel-users mailing list archives

From sekaijin <jean-yves.terr...@aphp.fr>
Subject Rest DSL Multipart OSGI multi bundles
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2015 15:13:48 GMT
Hi,

I have several bundles that implement a subset of Rest Services.

I have a bundle that sets the HttpTransport

I try to make a service that receives via a method POST a
multipart/form-data.
I read that he had to use camel-jetty instead of camel-servlet.
But I can not make it work.
My httpTransport bundle saves a single servlet for all my services
so are all my url http://localhost:8181/services/aRestService.

in the documentation I found how to set up a single rest service in each.

I've deployed camel-jetty in ServiceMix 5.5.1
I deployed camel-jetty in ServiceMix 5.5.1
on deployment of my bundles the package resolution goes well
but at the start of the road jetty component is not found.

I do not understand how I can configure servlet-camel for it to work for
multipart/form-data.
I do not understand how I can configure camel-jetty that all my bundles uses
the same context http://localhost:8181/service, knowing that each service is
in a separate bundle.
For httpTransport with camel-servlet, few mail exchanges talking about
filter in web.xml. but I am on osgi and I have no war. I have not found how
to enable support multipart in servlet component on java or blueprint.

thank
A+JYT