camel-users mailing list archives

From hasikada <adam.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Producer-consumer problem in Camel
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 10:47:47 GMT
Hello,

When setting option 'waitForTaskToComplete=Never' the 'handleUserRequest'
route puts an exchange to seda queue and immediately responds to user 'Your
request .....'. I would expect the setting 'concurrentConsumers=1' makes
that the exchanges from seda queue are processed one by one in
'direct:processRequest' route. But it doesn't happen. Currently when I
invoke the 'handleUserRequest' two times (or more times). I see two
processing by 'direct:processRequest' route.

Adam