camel-users mailing list archives

From Randy Bowen <>
Subject camel-elasticsearch: use of client.transport.sniff
Date Fri, 04 Dec 2015 05:01:38 GMT

As of version 2.16.0, the camel-elasticsearch component appears to hard-code the configuration
of the client.transport.sniff parameter for the TransportClient to “true”.  This causes
transport connections to fail in our network configuration where the ElasticSearch cluster
has separately dedicated client, data, and master nodes, and only the client nodes are accessible
to clients.  I have confirmed that setting this value to “false” makes the component behave

Would it be possible to make this setting configurable?

View raw message