camel-users mailing list archives

From Hans Orbaan <hans.orb...@docdata.eu>
Subject RE: Characters getting escaped when read from properties file
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2015 14:52:16 GMT
Hi,

Use: RAW(yourPassword)

See: http://camel.apache.org/configuring-camel.html

With kind regards

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Gustav Sinder [mailto:gustav.sinder@ferrologic.se]
Verzonden: Monday 2 November 2015 14:46
Aan: users@camel.apache.org
Onderwerp: Characters getting escaped when read from properties file

Hi,

I've got a password in a properties file configured as (simplified):
password=H+r/GbP8

The properties file is refered to in the blueprint as:
<cm:property-placeholder persistent-id="myConfig"/>

The property is used for a bean with:
<property name="password" value="${password}" />

The password is read from the file but as "H+r%2FGbP8" (encoded)

How could I get the literal value from the properties file? If that's not possible, how do
I properly escape the forward slash in the value?
I've tried backslash, double backslash and so on without any success.

Thanks
/Gustav