camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ed Welch" ...@edjusted.com>
Subject Re: Spring Boot WS - After receiving request, camel throws NullPointerException
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 22:34:14 GMT
Hi Claus,

When upgrading to 2.16, I'm finding this issue a lot in places where I am manually creating
an exchange and sending it to an endpoint.

"but its due the component that
creates the exchange is likely doing it the wrong way (without telling
which endpoint its from)"

Can you elaborate on what you mean by that?

The way I am creating the exchange is:

new DefaultExchange(context);

In some cases, I do not have a fromEndpoint, I am using java to initiate messages into camel
routes.

Thanks,
Ed