camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Prevent FailedToCreateRouteException to cause application stop
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2015 07:11:36 GMT
Yeah the routes are prepared during startup so it depends what the problem is.

You can add the routes using the java api, using addRoutes if you want
to add them one by one, and ignore any problems.

Though it does smell that you have a system where you do not care if
some part of it do not work. Maybe split up your app so the "do not
care part" is separated from the "must work"