camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: Multicast
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 14:15:22 GMT
If you want them to be indpendent you can use wire-tap EIP instead of
multicast. As the multicast would need to wait for all 3 to complete
before its fully done. Although you can use its timeout option to let
the others continue, but it may get a bit complicated. If all you want
is to send the message indepdendent to 3 endpoints, then wire tap is
maybe better.

Mind that if one of the brokers is having problems and you keep trying
sending to it, then you may run out of threads in the wire tap thread
pool / multicast pool. So you may need to balance configuring this or
back-off earlier or something.