camel-users mailing list archives

From Kari Pahula <>
Subject Is there a way to make camel:route-stop persist through a deploy?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 09:17:53 GMT

I'm not sure whether this is more of a Karaf or a Camel question. I hope
that someone on this list would know about this.

I have a bundle with several camel routes defined in my blueprint.xml. I
may need to stop some of those in karaf with camel:route-stop. That works
fine but once I deploy my bundle again all the routes are started again. Is
there a way to make Karaf or Camel persist my setting through a deploy? I
wouldn't want to go add autoStartup="false" to my blueprint.xml every time
I toggle a route.