camel-users mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why using camel routes (via activemq) in Apache karaf?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:02:40 GMT
By separating your integration concerns into separate bundles, you can
update each bundle separately without redeploying and restarting all the
Camel routes. Your bundles can speak through JMS (separate machines), or
they can even use the direct-vm endpoint (all in the same OSGi instance,
just separate bundles).