camel-users mailing list archives

From Matt Sicker <boa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Am I using headers right?
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2015 23:52:01 GMT
I filter out what headers to send when making REST calls through http4 for
instance, so that's not an issue. When I make internal calls to networked
services (e.g., Kafka, Hazelcast, or pretty much anything other than the
message brokering components), I lose all my headers until the response
message is handled (and only some components save those headers).