camel-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject How to configure threadPoolProfile?
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 00:22:40 GMT
I'm trying to change the default thread pool using the following but then
my app won't start it says the XML is invalid at the routeContextRef line
but that line works fine before I added threadPoolProfile.  What am I doing
wrong?  I'm using Camel 2.8.2.

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">

    <threadPoolProfile id="gpDefaultThreadPool"
                       defaultProfile="true"
                       poolSize="10"
                       maxPoolSize="1000"
                       maxQueueSize="-1"
                       rejectedPolicy="CallerRuns"/>

  <jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="true" serviceUrlPath="/gp" />

   <routeContextRef ref="ingestRoutes"/>

</camelContext>
</beans>