camel-users mailing list archives

From Felix Thomas <felix.tho...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel Shutdown route Parent & children Behaviour
Date Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:52:41 GMT
hello,

 I could not test it yet, but what is the behaviour of camel regarding
stopping a route which has spawned different routes. Does stopping the
Parent route stop the other children routes or we have ti first stop the
children routes and then stop the parent route.

Example.
<route  customId="true" id="ROUTE_CSV" xmlns="
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
    <from
uri="file://C:\CSVDATA\IN?readLock=true;noop=true&amp;charset=utf-8"/>
    <multicast id="multicast1">
        <to uri="direct:ROUTE_BUCSVSTART" id="to2"/>
        <to uri="direct:ROUTE_BUCSVDATA" id="to3"/>
        <to uri="direct:ROUTE_BUCSVEND" id="to4"/>
    </multicast>
</route>

In the above example in the route ROUTE_BUCSVDATA there is another producer
which does some DB inserts defined in some other route. So If I have the
main route stopped , will it also stop the inner Producer Route also
automatically?

regards.
Fx