camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software Infrastructure)" <kasim.s...@ibtech.com.tr>
Subject Binding ws parameters to method in cxf
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 12:50:59 GMT
Hi,

I have a web service proxy which has the signature below.

public interface CustomerService {
                Customer[] listCustomers(BasicWebRequest bwr,CustomerInfo in);
}

When I route this service call to a bean in camel I can see only BasicWebRequest(first parameter)
is bind and other parameter CustomerInfo is null.

Bean method:
       public void handleForward(BasicWebRequest bw,CustomerInfo info, Exchange exchange){

Exhange object shows that this parameters are set corectly:

[cid:image001.png@01D1207E.3337FB50]

BasicWebRequest parameter:

[cid:image002.png@01D1207E.3337FB50]

CustomerInfo parameter:
[cid:image003.png@01D1207E.3337FB50]

Can anybody explain what is the problem here ?

Thank you.

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/Finansbank>  [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/finansbank>

[https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/BannerImages.aspx?date=16.11.201514:5100]<https://www.finansbank.com.tr/Disclaimer/Bannerlink.aspx?date=16.11.201514:5100>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.