camel-users mailing list archives

From "Kasim Sert (Ibtech-Software Infrastructure)" <>
Subject camel cxf web service returning empty response
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2015 07:16:47 GMT

I am new to camel and cxf. Trying to expose a basic web service from java interface.

Everything seem to be fine except returning response.

Here is my route

    public void configure() {
        .process(new Processor() {

                    public void process(Exchange in) throws Exception {
                           MyOutput out = new MyOutput();

When I debug I can see everything is working fine in processor but I get the following empty
soap as response.

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="">
      <ns1:sampleMethodResponse xmlns:ns1=""/>

Can anybody help me about what is wrong here? May be some missing jars ?

[Facebook]<>  [Twitter] <>

Bu e-posta'n?n i?erdi?i bilgiler (ekleri dahil olmak ?zere) gizlidir. Onay?m?z olmaks?z?n
???nc? ki?ilere a?iklanamaz. Bu mesaj?n g?nderilmek istendi?i ki?i de?ilseniz, l?tfen mesaj?
sisteminizden derhal siliniz. IBTech A.?. bu mesaj?n i?erdi?i bilgilerin do?rulu?u veya eksiksiz
oldu?u konusunda bir garanti vermemektedir. Bu nedenle bilgilerin ne ?ekilde olursa olsun
i?eri?inden, iletilmesinden, al?nmas?ndan, saklanmas?ndan sorumlu de?ildir. Bu mesaj?n i?eri?i
yazar?na ait olup, IBTech A.?.'nin g?r??lerini i?ermeyebilir.

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)is confidential. It must
not be disclosed to any person without our authority. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete it from your system immediately. IBTech A.S. makes no warranty as to the accuracy
or completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby excludes any liability
of any kind for the information contained therein or for the information transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way whatsoever. Any opinions expressed in this message are those
of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of IBTech A.S.