camel-users mailing list archives

From Jack Frosch <jack.fro...@gmail.com>
Subject How to consume selected files from FTP endpoint?
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 16:04:52 GMT
Our application consumes files from a folder on a supplier's FTP server.  Unfortunately, the
supplier uses the same folder for documents intended to be consumed by other applications.
We’d like to consume (i.e. read, then delete or move) our files which can be identified
by file name pattern, leaving the other files we don’t care about in the folder.

I was hoping a filter would do this, but it seems the filter gets applied after the file is
consumed.

I’m sure I’m overlooking something, but am Googled out. :-)

Is there a way to configure the FTP endpoint using Camel 2.15.1 to only consume a subset of
files from a folder on an FTP server?

Thanks in advance!

—
Jack