camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Transactional Route with JTA
Date Sun, 01 Nov 2015 20:34:17 GMT
Hi Preben,

yes I remember about the setup you had. It was similar to what I do in
the demo with camel jms and jpa involved.
After I did it correctly the redelivery seems to work fine but my
example is of course far from a production run.

I will read your threads to learn a bit more about you experiences. You
wrote that you did not have enough confidence in the combination of
activemq jca and jee. What alternative did you choose?

Christian