camel-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Lamb <dan...@discoverygarden.ca>
Subject Re: filtering, but not removing http producer headers
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 20:38:22 GMT
No problem.  Glad to help.

Best of luck!

~Danny

On Nov 10, 2015, at 4:36 PM, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com> wrote:

> Great, in this case I am not doing any aggregation, so that won’t be a problem.
> I just finished testing,  and it worked, so thats for the help.
>
> Best regards,
> Alex soto
>

>> On Nov 10, 2015, at 3:23 PM, Daniel Lamb <daniel@discoverygarden.ca> wrote:
>>
>> If you do some parallel processing and have an aggregation strategy for the results,
just make sure to put the properties from the old exchange onto the exchange that you return.
 Other than that, you’ll be fine.

>> ~Danny
>>
>> On Nov 10, 2015, at 4:18 PM, Alex Soto <alex.soto@envieta.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks,  I will give it a try.
>>>
>>> Do you know if there is some concern using exchange properties that I should
worry about, perhaps with multi-threading?

>>> Best regards,
>>> Alex soto

 Then you can pull them back out after you get your response from the remote server and do
what you need to do.

comes back,  I just don’t want these headers to go out to the remote server.   Currently,
I am using a headerFilterStrategy, but that seems to remove the headers entirely, as opposed
to filter them, as the name implies.

sending an HTTP client request (HTTP producer),  however, I do not want these headers to be
sent as HTTP headers to the remote server.