camel-users mailing list archives

From Antonin Stefanutti <anto...@stefanutti.fr>
Subject Re: How to improve throughput by grouping messages in a Transaction (in JMS)
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2015 13:39:55 GMT
You could use BatchMessageListenerContainer [1] instead of DefaultMessageListenerContainer.

An option to provide a specific MessageListenerContainer is to used the 'consumerType' parameter
from the JMS component and set it to 'Custom' and provide the option 'messageListenerContainerFactoryRef'
[2].

[1] http://docs.spring.io/spring-batch/apidocs/org/springframework/batch/container/jms/BatchMessageListenerContainer.html

[2] http://camel.apache.org/jms.html#JMS-Alltheotheroptions