camel-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <>
Subject Re: filtering, but not removing http producer headers
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 19:52:01 GMT
In case its not clear,  I need my custom headers for after the HTTP request comes back,  I
just don’t want these headers to go out to the remote server.   Currently, I am using a
headerFilterStrategy, but that seems to remove the headers entirely, as opposed to filter
them, as the name implies.

Best regards,
Alex soto

> On Nov 10, 2015, at 2:30 PM, Alex Soto <> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a route with some custom headers that I need to preserve after sending an HTTP
client request (HTTP producer),  however, I do not want these headers to be sent as HTTP headers
to the remote server.