camel-users mailing list archives

From biphasic <gregorl...@neovahealth.co.uk>
Subject Re: How to test routes when using another TestRunner
Date Tue, 10 Nov 2015 12:08:05 GMT
Hey souciance,
please feel free to look at the code which I uploaded yesterday since I think it's interesting
for more people: https://github.com/NeovaHealth/ARNIE

Have a look at the CamelConnector class. In World() in the stepDefinitions I create a test
environment that sets up its own context with this.setUp().

For the tests you currently need a Postgresql endpoint. I'm working on disentangling this
at the time.
Kind regards,
Greg

Kind regards,
Gregor Lenz
Developer, Neova Health
Office: 0845 003 9159

----- Original Message -----

From: "souciance [via Camel]" <ml-node+s465427n5773514h46@n5.nabble.com>
To: "biphasic" <gregorlenz@neovahealth.co.uk>
Sent: Sunday, 8 November, 2015 10:48:06 PM
Subject: Re: How to test routes when using another TestRunner

Hi Greg,

I am also trying to get cucumber working with camel, any chance you can share the snippet
you added to get it to work? Thanks
Souciance

http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/How-to-test-routes-when-using-another-TestRunner-tp5772687p5773514.html

To unsubscribe from How to test routes when using another TestRunner, click here .
NAML