camel-users mailing list archives

From Scisci <ferioli.mi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AggregatinStrategy on split never stop
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 08:14:36 GMT
Hi,
after a bit of investigation I've found when the aggregation not end.
If the last item in the split throw an error it will be redirected to a
deadletter channel and not return to the Split component.
I think this is because the default failure processor on
org.apache.camel.DeadLetterChannelBuider is set with ExchangePattern.InOnly

How to create a new process that send back same info to split componet so it
can terminate ?

Thanks
Mirko