camel-users mailing list archives

From yuncil <jonas.stei...@hotmail.de>
Subject Re: How to get properties working in camelTest and spring
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2015 07:33:59 GMT
I finally got my JUnit-Tests working and the properties are correctly
injected now. I did it with a lot of annotations:

@RunWith(CamelSpringJUnit4ClassRunner.class)
@SpringApplicationConfiguration(classes = MyServiceTests.class)
@ActiveProfiles("test")
@EnableAutoConfiguration
@ComponentScan
@MockEndpointsAndSkip(value = "spring-ws:*")
public class MyServiceTests extends TestCase {

}

Also I added the following dependency:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.springframework.boot</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-boot-starter-log4j</artifactId>
            <version>1.2.7.RELEASE</version>
</dependency>

Furthermore the property-file must be in the classpath and must named
application-test.properties. With this configuration I needn't the static
inner class TestConfig anymore. The solution is described here:
http://tech.willhaben.at/2015/10/testing-apache-camel-applications-with.html

Nevertheless I would like to log a JIRA ticket and I'm looking forward to a
camel-test-spring module, for a more lean solution.

Thanks for your effort, Claus.