camel-users mailing list archives

From "web_nabble@sunilsamuel.com" <web_nab...@sunilsamuel.com>
Subject Re: Reuse Exchange between routes using "direct" and "direct-vm"
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 19:00:41 GMT
Hello,You are correct.  After doing a bit more debugging, I realized the
issue was not going from one endpoint to another, it is that one of the
endpoint is splitting and I may need to do some sort of aggregation to get
this to work.I'll start another post since my issue is not caused by
traversing different endpoints.Thank you Yogesh for your responses.sunil.