camel-users mailing list archives

From Michele <michele.mazzi...@finconsgroup.com>
Subject How to invoking external rest service in camel route
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2015 17:47:48 GMT
Hi everyone,

I need to invoke an external rest service and this is my scenario:

1. From active mq retrieve message
2. Invoke external rest service and process response
3. On success message is moved to another endpoint.

Using httpapi I obtain a response, but I would like to use httpproxyapi but
I don't understand how to configure it.

I tried this but doesn't work:

<cxf:rsClient id="rsClient" address="${rs.context path}"
 serviceClass="com.test.FooService"></cxf:rsClient>
<camelContext>
   <route>
        <from uri="activeness:queue:incoming">
        <inOut uri="cxfrs:bean:rsClient?httpClientAPI=false">
       <process ref="ResponseProcessor" />

</camelContext>
Where FooService is an interface.

It seems that interface is not considered.

Where can I found a complete example related to my scenario?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

Michele