camel-users mailing list archives

From KatoneVi <katon...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel fetch multiple data from database once, then stops?
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2015 19:54:13 GMT
Hello everyone,

I used the search on this site to look for similar problems but failed to
find it.  Perhaps it is because I am asking it incorrectly?

So currently, I have camel fetching data from my database... and then
outputting it onto a text file.  The table only has 3 rows, so it should end
rather fast.  Is it possible to stop this "loop" after it complete looping
through the database table?  This is what I am doing at the moment:

from("sqlComponent:{{sql.selectNewTopic}}")
			.bean(new SqlDataConverter(), "transformContent")
			.log("${body}")

.to("file:C:/Users/myname/Desktop/eclipse/workspace/CamelExample/resource/output");

Any suggestions and guidance would be truly appreciated!